Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Look!

I’m not used to this in Villa threads with everybody agreeing even myself.

Surely there is somebody who doesn’t like this transfer? 😂

I wouldn’t say not like it as such but I have never seen him play! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

He is on paper at least the exact player Villa need. A cross between Bentancurs high percentage  passing ability and to keep the ball moving and the team ticking, and Phillips robustness and defensive qualities to put in the tackles and break play up. 

Aggressive rather than rash as well. 

I am just amazed we have him on a 5 year deal. Thought he might sign for 3 years and rhen do the same again at 25 and go on a free somewhere else. There again if it is 6 mill a year plus a huge signing on fee you cannot really turn that down for the future possibility of getting paid further down the line. His family are set for life now. 

24 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Look!

I’m not used to this in Villa threads with everybody agreeing even myself.

Surely there is somebody who doesn’t like this transfer? 😂

I thought the welcome videos were cringe…..

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, supermon said:

wow I mean if he continues this, that would be amazing. We have too many that gift opponents chances n they score

We should get the guy who coaches him as well then !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is a mad signing, suppose with Coutinho etc I should be getting used to it but I really can't believe Villa pulled it off given the other interest in him there surely was.

There's the obvious stuff we have to see play out like how he settles into the league and so forth, but at face value we've signed not only the exact type of player needed, but one who has been one of the better players in Europe of that type in recent times. Great start to the summer, certainly makes it easier to write off the disappointment this season has been.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Dynamic, intelligent footballing brain, and only 22. Didn’t have to break the bank by identifying long term targets. Massive coup. 

It won't be long before we drag him down to our level.

Welcome Booby.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

What would this guy have been worth if he had say two years left on his contract?

At Transfermarkt he's the 6th most valuable DM globally, age 23 or under, at €25m.

Their valutations are always far too low, but values relative to other players usually aren't too wrong. Maybe £45m with a recent contract.

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

The sheer amount of salt in the responses is a health hazard

The chatter that he needed a move to England because the divorce courts would give him a better deal than France or Spain is a new angle!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â