Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon Chambers will be the DM if/when needed.

I've been one of the loudest voices for a DM, but I don't want us spunking money on any DM just for the sake of it.

Club might feel we can work around until summer.

Whichever way we look at it, the squad is still much stronger than it was at the beginning of the month.

It would be funny if the freebie signing Chambers turned out to be the DCM we have been looking for. It could be an inspired transfer

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Mattias Svanberg more realistic & acceptable option than Bentancur & Kamara?! 

He's played as many games as ACM as DCM for Bologna, is about 4th choice in CM for Sweden. Got talent but think he's at least a year or 2 away from what we need in quality if he keeps developing.

Not what we need IMO but not a bad prospect.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

It would be funny if the freebie signing Chambers turned out to be the DCM we have been looking for. It could be an inspired transfer

Thought that sounded familiar…

DF838FB6-08EE-43F9-AEA7-9B1AE6E9E999.jpeg

😂

Edited by nick76

7 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Got absolutely slated by someone on here for mentioning this lads ITK tweets but he posted this 2 days ago.

He’s been adamant for most of the week it was never happening. 

Never trust a Neymar. Especially one from Burkino Faso. 

I’ve just caught up with the thread. Shame if it’s not happening in January but more important we get the right player so it’s one that can wait until January.  

edit: I meant the summer but I’m going to leave it as it sounds funnier.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Got absolutely slated by someone on here for mentioning this lads ITK tweets but he posted this 2 days ago.

He’s been adamant for most of the week it was never happening. 

King of the 50% chancers. Wrong nobody notices as he’s nobody, right and he dines out on it forever and gains instant followers. Whatever they are. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Never trust a Neymar. Especially one from Burkino Faso. 

I’ve just caught up with the thread. Shame if it’s not happening in January but more important we get the right player so it’s one they can wait until January. 

It’s still January tomorrow and the next day. Unless you’re Harry Rednapp, in which case it’s still January until the end of the week. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure why anyone can be angry at the club for not signing a DM. We’re not going down and we’re not getting into Europe. Yes, we need one, but let’s wait until the Summer when there may be one more readily available.

We have needed one for at least a year. That could be the main reason we won't get into Europe this season.

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

King of the 50% chancers. Wrong nobody notices as he’s nobody, right and he dines out on it forever and gains instant followers. Whatever they are. 

Agree with this. The fact that one post is true does not mean that we have found the source of all truth. I think ‘instant followers’ should be more circumspect. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We ain't signing Bentancur, cause as soon as Bissouma is back to the UK, he'll be shipped to Bodymoor in the back of the blacked out Mercedes.

Or a police station in a blacked out van

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

The same journo who said 48 hours before Digne signed that the deal was 'very far away'. Wouldn't listen to him.

I can’t take him seriously as whenever I see his name I think of this guy. 

image.jpeg.a01b80ce9e9a2ff969cb09c80535620d.jpeg

Then I remember his role in Brassic! 

Anyway still hope we try and sign him but it’s getting a bit late in the window now. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â