Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I simultaneously believe he would be a good and poor signing, and will add something new and nothing new to the midfield. 

I will claim I was right after all in a years time if he signs or not signs for us.

Schrodinger's... midfielder? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

I simultaneously believe he would be a good and poor signing, and will add something new and nothing new to the midfield. 

I will claim I was right after all in a years time if he signs or not signs for us.

At last, a respectable informed intelligent comment on this player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Fantastic interview from someone who has clearly watched Bentancur over a long period and knows what is happening at Juve.  I REALLY hope this transfer comes through now.  Sounds like he will be a great signing.

• Like 2

Just now, allani said:

Fantastic interview from someone who has clearly watched Bentancur over a long period and knows what is happening at Juve.  I REALLY hope this transfer comes through now.  Sounds like he will be a great signing.

Me too. I don’t know how fans can look at the quality we’ve added this window and assume that the club has decided to scout rubbish. It makes no sense at all. I’m not worried about his ability, I’m worried whether he sees us as good enough to join. 

• Like 2

Â