Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Could you say that about any player on the pitch? It’s a terrible game. 

You’re right mate, I should have added that. Can’t believe how poor both teams are to be honest. I wouldn’t watch it in truth if we weren’t liked to him. I’m not a fan of Serie A, it’s a retirement league imo.

• Like 2

Just now, WHY said:

You’re right mate, I should have added that. Can’t believe how poor both teams are to be honest. I wouldn’t watch it in truth if we weren’t liked to him. I’m not a fan of Serie A, it’s a retirement league imo.

I’ve had to turn it off. It was actually annoying me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Again

Euro 2020 Final; Italy vs England Highlights: Italy beat England in  penalties to win their second European Championship

This is the reason why I will always hate Southgate, wasted the perfect opportunity to beat a fairly average team in a final at home, will never get a better chance of winning a major tournament. If you are happy watching such a poor league, crack on.

Edited by WHY
  • Haha 4

Just now, WHY said:

This is the reason why I will always hate Southgate, wasted the perfect opportunity to beat a fairly average team in a final at home, will never get a better chance of winning a major tournament. If you are happy watching such a poor league, crack on.

Speed equals quality. Got it.

Poor game from both teams, mistakes at crucial moments, bad decisions. It's cold enough down here outside of rome so it must be **** baltic up there. 

Will be decided by whichever team manages to put some quality together by the look of it. Don't get why Bentancur is getting criticised he' playing next to Locatelli and looking the better player tonight.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, WHY said:

This plus those clips of giving the ball away in dangerous areas worries me

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Poor game from both teams, mistakes at crucial moments, bad decisions. It's cold enough down here outside of rome so it must be **** baltic up there. 

Will be decided by whichever team manages to put some quality together by the look of it. Don't get why Bentancur is getting criticised he' playing next to Locatelli and looking the better player tonight.

Hes getting criticised because people made their mind up before the game and don't want to backtrack 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â