Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

The question to ask is, if Emi has a bad injury, is the back up solid enough to get us through months of football without serious damage overall?

With Olsen, I don't believe he can carry us through. He has his moments where he pulls off some great saves but he also fluffs a lot of stuff. He's a big fella but has little presence and there is a level of uncomfortable-ness from the team when he plays. It can't purely be put on the fans for that. 

We're CL and aiming to stay there so we need someone somewhat reliable to step in. Wolves have Jose Sa as number 2 who's a step up from Olsen. 

Olsen has pedigree with the teams he's played for but it doesn't seem to stack up to the amount of errors/squirms we've seen. 

Hopefully the rave reviews from Auzzies in regards to Gaucci hold up and he grows into the sturdy back-up we need. 

Olsen isn't horrendous but we've moved up a level and require more.

12 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Olsen isn't horrendous but we've moved up a level and require more.

He is like. He's one of the worst goalkeepers I've ever seen in a Villa shirt. I'm just thankful he's No.2 and often playing in decent teams.

If this guy was playing in some of the teams of old we'd be relegated. 

52 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is like. He's one of the worst goalkeepers I've ever seen in a Villa shirt. I'm just thankful he's No.2 and often playing in decent teams.

We've had some really bad keepers in the last 40 years, I'm betting if you ranked them all, Olsen gets into the top half of that list!

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Gabor Kiraly says hello 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â