Lucas Digne

villan-scott

I think he's great, and seriously underrated on here - at least by certain posters, if not in general.

He's probably not a player Emery would have chosen to buy, but he came here and had to compete with a LB who had just won player of the season - and ran him out of the club in less then three weeks. And now he's playing the full 90 in a Champions League victory against Bayern Munich, and the first player we bought to "replace" him has already been sent out on loan and the second (who cost £35m and was in the CL team of the season last year) is being played as a winger because he can't displace Digne.

Bloke's obviously doing something right.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Digne I can see going to Saudi.

Taken from Onana thread.. 

This keeps being said by people but I’ve no idea what it’s based on. Apparently a Saudi team has bid a few times for him and he’s stayed. He has young children (another on the way), he’s got himself back into the French squad. Seems to me he has no interest in going to Saudi. He’s very happy here and when we sell/release (as can see him playing to the end of his contract) it will either be to another English team or to a French team. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â