Lucas Digne

villan-scott

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Digne has been playing really well...

We need his experience for the CL and then rest him for the next PL game, Wolves (I think?).

I don’t disagree but it would be kind of a mad situation to have last seasons CL left back of the tournament sitting on the bench in our first CL game. Such is our strength in that position I suppose.

Edited by WallisFrizz
  • Like 1

On 15/09/2024 at 05:49, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Digne has been playing really well...

We need his experience for the CL and then rest him for the next PL game, Wolves (I think?).

He is getting rest by coming off for Maatsen every game. He'll not be rested for one of the key games yet he's in superb form

To think that just over 12 months ago he was seen as a too expensive back-up to Moreno whom we wanted to ship out to Saudi Arabia.

The way he's turned it around is very commendable. Top professional and the best left back we've had since I don't know who at this point.

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

There’s something very reassuring about a player who never changes his haircut. This is a man who values consistency. Just gets up and down, quietly solid in defence, never plays anyone onside, happy to keep doing the same 3 or 4 patterns in attack. Great set piece delivery. Reassuringly expensive.

He also never changes his postgame after a win...ANOTHER ONE!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â