Lucas Digne

villan-scott

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s a deal that’s probably be acceptable, but I’d can see Villa may negotiate this a touch 

It saves us over 6m for the season, so it's pretty good, yeah. 

Hmm… not sure what to make of this…

Ok, they pay his wage but we’re back to square one when he returns.

Tempted to say, what’s the point? Doesn’t seem a great move for him and why would he even be interested? Although he’d presumably get regular first team football.

Bit conflicted… my feeling is that if we’re moving him on, let’s do it permanently rather than temporarily. Obviously depends on level of interest and offers though…. but he can also contribute this season (but we have to try and offload him before too long considering age and wages).

🤔  Still processing this…

Is it legit?

Edited by Jas10

If this happens… I’m kind of assuming we’ll bring in a CB that can also cover that position (like Konsa does on the other side) to give us a more defensive set up or line up. Like a Hermoso.

Otherwise, we just have attacking left backs in the squad. Pau and Mings won’t play there.

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Tempted to say, what’s the point? 

Recovering £7m of Gerrard waste is the point. Not much else. He'd be nice to have around, but he wouldn't be starting any big games ahead of Maatsen.

We can't have non-key players draining resources.

Edited by Tomaszk

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Tempted to say, what’s the point? Doesn’t seem a great move for him and why would he even be interested? Although he’d presumably get revalue first team football.

Bit conflicted… my feeling is that if we’re moving him on, let’s do it permanently rather than temporarily. Obviously depends on level of interest and offers though…. but he can also contribute this season (but we have to try and offload him before too long considering age and wages).

🤔 

Is it legit?

Basically saving money on wages to bring in another player who emery feels is more important to the squad.  

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â