Lucas Digne

villan-scott

10 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Young's performance mean he should keep his place, only reservation is he's played a lot for someone of his age. The experts will know but I'd expect him to get a rest soon. 

Look at Young's pass for the second against Brentford. I'd say both Young and Digne are capable of making passes like that, Cash not so much. I'd be tempted to play Digne LB and Young RB.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Youngs been much better than digne. I dont mind digne but fir the 30m we paid for him i think there was better value out there. 

But hopwfully we see better from him now gerrards gone

Yeah, we definitely should have gone for someone younger. Aaron Hickey?

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yeah, we definitely should have gone for someone younger. Aaron Hickey?

Hasnt done great at brentford to be honest and picked up injuries.

I think digne might be sold in summer if doesnt improve. He is close to 30 now and we wont be getting much for him if he stays longer.

He would be one of the 1st id look to sell if we need to raise funds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Hasnt done great at brentford to be honest and picked up injuries.

I think digne might be sold in summer if doesnt improve. He is close to 30 now and we wont be getting much for him if he stays longer.

He would be one of the 1st id look to sell if we need to raise funds. 

We won't be getting much regardless.

A ridiculous purchase, and huge waste of resources.

Emery is a manager you allow to spend £150m, not a rookie who doesn't know what he's doing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Emery is a manager you allow to spend £150m, not a rookie who doesn't know what he's doing.

I agree. Just glad they didnt give him another window to waste money.  We signing aging playerd with little resale value under gerrard. Digne coutinho being some examples.

I want to see more kamara style signings that we can keep for years and if needs to leave go for big bucks that w ecan reinvest.

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Too late to sell, the cut-off for transfer fees is pretty sharp around 29 years. Digne, Coutinho, Carlos are all transfers where Villa will be the last club to pay more than pennies. I hope Digne can improve instead, and be of use at least for another year or two.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Whys he training with the kids. What's happened? I expected this threat to be full of comments on what he's done? 

He was with senior team yesterday in the videos

Guilbert with under 21s

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Whys he training with the kids. What's happened? I expected this threat to be full of comments on what he's done? 

He was in the first team training video yesterday 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Where have you seen that? If he is, I presume he’s still returning to fitness and maybe going to feature for the u21s.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He was with senior team yesterday in the videos

Guilbert with under 21s

Sorry, sorry.  I'm racist.  All french are the same to me so I've got all confused.

It's Guilbert with the kids.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sorry, sorry.  I'm racist.  All french are the same to me so I've got all confused.

It's Guilbert with the kids.

Has been so long that I think Sanson and Guilbert are the same person 😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â