Lucas Digne

villan-scott

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not a bad price and could be a lot less considering we might be sending Anwar the other way

If that is the case then I think its a lot better deal than I expected 

If it turns out to be 22.5m for dings and 15m for Benghazi then for 7.5m that's quite an upgrade to our squad. 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If we get bissouma as well this will be the greatest january window ever for us.

The best for me was when we signed young and carew but this would top that

Coutinho, Bissouma and Digne.

What would be a better window, including summer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Hopefully this spurs Matt on to fight for his place, having a good back up is massive.  I do wonder how Matt would fare with Coutinho in front of him, he was excellent with Grealish in fromt last season.

You'd of thought matt would be fighting for his place last game instead he played like he did. 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Lots of people, particularly bitter Everton fans on Twitter, saying he’s 29, but he’s 28… it’s a fact. 

Regarding pronunciation, I’ve been saying “Luca Deen” is that not right?

i saw one guy on the Everton forum so desperate to claim he was 29 and over the hill, saying that the normal way to ascertain someone's age is to "round age up", so if you are more than 28 and a half, you are 29......he argued it for ages too lol.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i saw one guy on the Everton forum so desperate to claim he was 29 and over the hill, saying that the normal way to ascertain someone's age is to "round age up", so if you are more than 28 and a half, you are 29......he argued it for ages too lol.

Ha ha, talk about clutching at straws! 

• Haha 1

Â