Lucas Digne

villan-scott

17 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If Newcastle are going to sneak in and pinch this one, I wouldn't be surprised if we pushed ahead with a deal for Hickey.

Targett's performance last night would have done nothing to slow down Gerrard's attempts to bring in another LB.

Hickey should be playing tonight 

26 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I still think Newcastle are involved in the conversation, which is complicating things.  They're starting to realize that if they truly want to sign quality players, they're going to have to pay well over the odds for them this window.  We may have verbally agreed to contracts/fees, but if the Geordies massively upped their offer in response, Everton or Digne may have come back to us trying to renegotiate before putting the pen to paper on the deal.  

Newcastle offering Everton more is probably delaying our offer. If the player doesn't want to go to Newcastle thats an Everton issue but probably wont be resolved until later in the window

18 hours ago, Pablo_2531 said:

Ha ha I’m a liverpool season ticket holder ha ..from liverpool. Although I like speaking to different fans.

An to be honest with you I always find when you just speak to your own hard to be balanced.

With gerrard coming in I been watching with interest - not because I want him at liverpool..quite happy with klopp! - but as arguably the best player I ever saw play for us it automatically creates that interest. 

don’t get me wrong it doesn’t mean to say he will be a great manager but the early signs look good to me.

you were very unlucky tonight but when I compare you to us - which is natural - apart from being more clinical the full backs is the obvious difference. Digne bridges that gap 

Good, Honest post.....is it because we are twinning Birmingham with Liverpool?... just kidding Brummy humour.

Its natural, that Liverpool fans will watch us with Intrigue.....and Naturally, we will watch back, to see how long we have SG.

But SG has to perform, well for us, for Liverpool to have any real Interest as SG as their manager.....and I also believe, so satisfy our owners burning ambition too.

The one thing, I have always admired about Liverpool, is the pursuit of betterment....never settling for second Best.....I am hoping with NWSE we are too on that train, albeit further down the line.

Sure success comes with a sense of entitlement at times but that can be a by product of the pursuit of trophies.

I have not watched Lucas with close scrutiny, but it appears he is an upgrade on what we have.....so, I hope it goes through.

best of luck to our sister club....😀

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â