Africa Cup Of Nations

gwi1890

Tbh I thought it was a pen in real time. If you get smashed like that anywhere else it's a foul for sure. I don't know what VAR is getting so involved for really he gets there first and the keeper smashes into him, does get the ball but is already going through him. Not really clear and obvious to change the decision.

1 hour ago, robby b said:

Oh dear, Traore didn't have a good game, hope he plays better than that for us the rest of the season. 

I dont think he'll get much game time and he'll be gone in the summer for less than half what we paid. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Ghosting in at the back post at the death to win it.

It is known.

Yes, like in the league cup semi v Leicester and in the league v Arsenal from a corner (which we wouldn't have stayed up without). He is very good at volleys, I think that's the best part of his game. But I want Senegal to win, come on Senegal !  🇸🇳 

10 hours ago, YLN said:

How is Mane back playing after his concussion? 

Because it's football and not a sport like rugby which at least tries (not always successfully) to deal with head injuries.

16 hours ago, robby b said:

Oh dear, Traore didn't have a good game, hope he plays better than that for us the rest of the season. He did make a good run forward and pass for Burkina Faso's goal though.

He's been out injured for ages, of course he's rusty. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â