Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

interesting interview there with Peter Mcparland, there used to be someone at the witton arms who said her cousin used to play for villa, pretty sure it was him.

He's from my home city in Ireland. Newry. Him and Jennings have pitches named after them that the Sunday leaguers play on. I'm sure they're proud. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

For everyone slating Targett, what exactly does Cash offer? Once again a shit cross from the right hand side. Needs replacing

Well he clears certain goals off the line for a start. 

• Like 1

Two options for me, either: Ings off, Sanson on & JJ up, or Ings off & Carney on. 

We can’t fix the shitness of our defence cos it’s the best we’ve got. We need to change the game down the other end. 

9 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

It's a **** joke imagine actually getting mad. 

I'm sure your there doing rapist ronaldo chants and alonso's a murderder etc. 

Seen many jokes about mendy and bissouma as well. 

Wind your neck in

I mean, even if what you've said here is true...how is that the equivalent of joking about a man who died in a road accident?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Don't deserve to be losing on balance. Too open really but British cup football I spose. Don't get the Watkins criticism at all. Still well in this.

I think Ollie has played really well in that first half.

• Like 1

Just now, Newry_Villan said:

He's from my home city in Ireland. Newry. Him and Jennings have pitches named after them that the Sunday leaguers play on. I'm sure they're proud. 🤣🤣

cool! The lady was from Ireland too and a similar age! nice person, a bit off topic but just made me remember one time when i had a conversation with her and she mentioned that lol.

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

I thought I'd visit the "Villa fans" match thread, but I appear to be in the wrong place. It's been an entertaining first half with opportunities and mistakes on both sides. 

There’s trash people and trash opinions in all walks of life and unfortunately our community is no different.

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

I thought I'd visit the "Villa fans" match thread, but I appear to be in the wrong place. It's been an entertaining first half with opportunities and mistakes on both sides. 

a lot of people here are in love with complaining more than the football ;)

• Like 3