Rds1983

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

Just to confirm, what word do you start with?

If you look at the posts you've made, and I've made, the first line is always the same (except for today, where I changed it) for several weeks now, if not longer. I used to use a kind of random selection of words with common letters and 3 vowels in - I started with piano when I first did them, then I had a piece of paper with several written on it, by the computer and I'd alternate, then work blocked access to wordle, so I did it on the iPad next to the bed and stuck with just one of the words

On 31/05/2022 at 00:09, Hornso said:

So your start word is "BOOBS" too!

Not really

On 27/03/2022 at 08:06, blandy said:
  Hide contents

Raise

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blandy said:

If you look at the posts you've made, and I've made, the first line is always the same (except for today, where I changed it) for several weeks now, if not longer. I used to use a kind of random selection of words with common letters and 3 vowels in - I started with piano when I first did them, then I had a piece of paper with several written on it, by the computer and I'd alternate, then work blocked access to wordle, so I did it on the iPad next to the bed and stuck with just one of the words

Not really

Spot on. Well noticed by you!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â