Rds1983

45 minutes ago, Risso said:

Yes it's the same word for everybody.

Hide contents

Today's is PHASE. You must have heard of that? As in stage or a certain time. "He's in the latter phase of his life" or "The attacker wasn't offside because it was the second phase of play" etc.

Ok, that’s bizarre unless I’ve got an incorrect version.  My word was ‘bundt’

3 hours ago, claretman said:

Is the daily word the same for everybody?  If so, I’ve never even heard of todays!

I've seen on another forum I browse that people do get different words. Not sure if its down to what country/timezone you are in?

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

There are a lot of different versions of the game online and on various app stores. Are you using https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html, @claretman? that's the version most of us are using

No, I’ve just checked-I’m using the wordle app I downloaded which appears to be provided by ‘Lion Studios Plus’. 
That’ll be why I’ve got ‘bundt’ as word of the day.  Incidentally a Bundt is a ring shaped cake made in a fluted tin.  

49 minutes ago, claretman said:

No, I’ve just checked-I’m using the wordle app I downloaded which appears to be provided by ‘Lion Studios Plus’. 
That’ll be why I’ve got ‘bundt’ as word of the day.  Incidentally a Bundt is a ring shaped cake made in a fluted tin.  

You've clearly never been subjected to Bake Off

• Haha 1

Wordle 353 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
well chuffed with that, because I worked out how not to go down yesterday’s route as it wasn’t going to be nearly the same answer.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â