f***sticks, my first 6 since I changed my start word

Wordle 569 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was watching the Mrs do wordle yesterday.Β  Was similar... I was suggesting she should have intentionally got the last letter wrong on the second and perhaps third try, as she would have gotten more information. She is arguing that she loses the opportunity to get an early win. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

I was watching the Mrs do wordle yesterday.Β  Was similar... I was suggesting she should have intentionally got the last letter wrong on the second and perhaps third try, as she would have gotten more information. She is arguing that she loses the opportunity to get an early win. Thoughts?

I'm a purist, I only ever play recognised words with the already guessed letters in the next guess. I play it that way because thats the way I like to play. Others may be different

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm a purist, I only ever play recognised words with the already guessed letters in the next guess. I play it that way because thats the way I like to play. Others may be different

Stop making excuses for your 6 yesterdayΒ πŸ˜‰

Β 

Wordle 570 4/6

Β 

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

I was suggesting she should have intentionally got the last letter wrong on the second and perhaps third try, as she would have gotten more information.

I don’t accept that argument. I see it as wasting a guess. You’ve used a guess you know is wrong. You don’t get β€œmore” information than using a letter which you don’t know whether it’s right or wrong.

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚