Rds1983

Phew indeed , possibly slightly helped by seeing Blandy’s post above and figuring that my missing first letter couldn’t be an obvious oneΒ 

Wordle 749 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

3 hours ago, blandy said:

Wordle 750 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

They seem to have started using verbs, which makes it harder. β€˜β€˜Twas always nouns til recently.

Β 

Spoiler

They've used verbs sparingly in the past. Just looking at the past list of answers, in the first few weeks, they had serve, evade, and feign. In 2022 they has saute and forgo amongst others, and even past participles like found. At the start of this year they had impel, leapt and alter. So I don't think there's ever been a time when they haven't used verbs, they were just rare. But now I guess they're getting through five letter words so might have to use more of them.

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Risso said:

now I guess they're getting through five letter words so might have to use more of them.

Exactly this. It used to be very rare so I kind of always didn’t use them in my guesses, but I need to reevaluate that tactic, I think.

• Like 1

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚