Rds1983

On 29/03/2022 at 07:39, blandy said:

Hard mode is what makes it a good challenge, IMO.

Wordle 284 6/6*

🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In hard mode for the first time. I think today's one is a good example, once you get it with one letter missing then it's just pot luck if you pick the right one. In non hard mode you can still work it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

In hard mode for the first time. I think today's one is a good example, once you get it with one letter missing then it's just pot luck if you pick the right one. In non hard mode you can still work it out.

I’ll fess up to something here. I’ve done all of them in hard mode, but not initially because I turned that setting on, but because my brain worked that way “why would I use a letter I knew was wrong” kind of thing. Not imaginative enough to do what you describe, perhaps. Then someone mentioned hard mode, and I thought “that’s what I do anyway” and turned it on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Wordle 284 X/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

Annoying one today. 

Hide contents

I dismissed the winning word as it's a name and didn't consider the 2nd meaning. 

I had a similar irritation, on a different letter. Off to a brilliant start. That's some bullshit.

Wordle 284 X/6

🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â