Rds1983

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

What was yesterday's? I gave up

I can’t remember for sure, it either nymph or lymph. Can’t remember which order I guessed them. Soz.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Risso said:

Didn't get it today. One of those with about ten different possibilities  and pure luck if you choose the right one.

You have to think of a word with more than one of the letters it could be. Once you enter that then you either eliminate them as a possibility or you know what letter it is. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

You have to think of a word with more than one of the letters it could be. Once you enter that then you either eliminate them as a possibility or you know what letter it is. 

Eh?

I'd got all but one letter by turn three, and just needed the first letter. By my reckoning there were 8 possibilities for that first letter. Once you get to that stage it's just pot luck. To use an example without the actual word so as not to spoil it, if you were left with _ ATED, then you'd have the possibility of B, D, F, G, H, M. R etc.

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Eh?

You dont have to reuse letters that you got right. So let's say first guess is _ated and ated all go green. Then in your next guess dont bother using ated as you know these are right anyway. Instead try to get as many of B, D, F, G, H, M. R into your second word as possible. Then you can find the missing letter you need or eliminate ones that are wrong. That's how I solved today's wordle. 

only wordle hard mode makes you reuse green letters

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â