Rds1983

10 hours ago, blandy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The letters involved helped me, as my little pool of starting words is mostly variants of what you say.

Wordle 270 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Never gotten more than 3 letters on the first try before.  Furthermore, what are the odds of getting 5 but none in the right position?

I always lead with one of two words containing those letters, but never the one that was today’s answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

Wordle 270 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Never gotten more than 3 letters on the first try before.  Furthermore, what are the odds of getting 5 but none in the right position?

I always lead with one of two words containing those letters, but never the one that was today’s answer.

About a week ago I got 4 greens first go, and it took me loads of guesses to guess the last one - my first guess was "Pasty" based on just having bought a pasty!

Spoiler

Usually I go with a pick from words with 2 or 3 vowels and 2 or 3 from R, S, T as the most common consonants - Stare or Raise or Store etc. and occasionally go with Piano, for old times sakes.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â