Yves Bissouma

Corleone

£40m I can take. £50m is a bit rich I feel. 

I am surprised we aren't going for a potentially younger, cheaper option. 

If true, I can only think the Newcastle takeover has prompted a bit of a now or never strategy. 

Edited by Condimentalist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

No mention of the investigation which surely would be commented on. WTF is going on with the case, yes I know what’s going on via this thread and some media reports but it’s not being talked about otherwise as if things are normal.

I would guess some sort of reporting restrictions are in place around it. Either to protect him or so not to prejudice any future court case. I’m just guessing though. 

Just now, Condimentalist said:

£40m I can take. £50 is a bit rich I feel. 

I am surprised we aren't going for a potentially younger, cheaper option. 

If true, I can only think the Newcastle takeover has prompted a bit of a now or never strategy. 

Perfect fit for the big hole we have in our side at the perfect age and experience in both this league and this level and will have resale value in 2-3 years if required.  £50m I can take because of all that, I hope we could get it done for £40m.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

I would guess some sort of reporting restrictions are in place around it. Either to protect him or so not to prejudice any future court case. I’m just guessing though. 

Yeah maybe.  Maybe an internal paper policy because I have seen it elsewhere but rarely.

Just now, nick76 said:

Yeah maybe.  Maybe an internal paper policy because I have seen it elsewhere but rarely.

Yep, it weird. Like every journo ignoring the elephant in the room when talking about this potential transfer. Makes you wonder who’s feeding the press re our interest anyway.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Yep, it weird. Like every journo ignoring the elephant in the room when talking about this potential transfer. Makes you wonder who’s feeding the press re our interest anyway.

Yeah there definitely some fire with the smoke re the transfer but where from is the question but the elephant is dancing re the arrest and either people are just avoiding for the time being or they know something we don’t

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

One thing is for sure, if we don’t sign him this January, we definitely aren’t signing him in the Summer. 

That’s why I’m less bothered about the price.  We just need to get the deal done.

Assuming all things are ok re arrest case

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Yeah there definitely some fire with the smoke re the transfer but where from is the question but the elephant is dancing re the arrest and either people are just avoiding for the time being or they know something we don’t

Que?

14 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

£40m I can take. £50m is a bit rich I feel. 

I am surprised we aren't going for a potentially younger, cheaper option

He's 25 years of age 😂

Who's a younger DM playing at his level and available cheaper??

Â