Yves Bissouma

Corleone

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

He can agree and sign a contract with any club outside England from January 1st and Brighton will get nothing. I don't think they'll want or allow that. He'll be shoved out the door.

Ah i forgot his contract status. Then I am wrong he will definitely leave!

12 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

I know I'm in the minority on here, but I just don't rate him. I think McGinn & Luiz are both better players, and IMO Bissouma has been overrated. Plus all of the legal stuff is just not a good look

Like I said before, I'd rather spend the money on Caicedo from Brighton than Bissouma 

I fully agree, I dont see the hype. Now that we got Kamara we dont need him 

As for the legal issues, will be a brave team to sign him before its cleared up

15 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

I know I'm in the minority on here, but I just don't rate him. I think McGinn & Luiz are both better players, and IMO Bissouma has been overrated. Plus all of the legal stuff is just not a good look

Like I said before, I'd rather spend the money on Caicedo from Brighton than Bissouma 

Bissoumas got the better defensive and passing stats out of all 4. A midfield with Bissouma and Kamara and we’re much more solid. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

I fully agree, I dont see the hype. Now that we got Kamara we dont need him 

As for the legal issues, will be a brave team to sign him before its cleared up

And if Kamara gets injured?

• Like 1

We need a midfielder that can pass the ball more than anything. McGinn is too inconsistent to sit in as an 8 and would be much better in one of the 10 roles.

We definitely need another midfielder. Whether that’s Bissouma or not, who knows.

But alongside Kamara we would no longer be the flimsy, easy to run through, mess that we have been on too many occasions this season.

Edited by jacketspuds
  • Like 3

Just now, supermon said:

Is Bissouma and Kamara too defensive? Just throwing it out there

No. Not for me. It protects the back 4 and we also push our fullbacks high up the pitch. 

With two defensive midfielders, you’ll still likely see this in attack…

——————Watkins——————
———Coutinho—Buendia———
Digne———Ramsey———Cash

The two Defensive midfielders then protect the back 4 in transition and if the opposition counter. 

It’s imperative that we bring someone in alongside Kamara that is defensively minded. Bissouma and Phillips are the stand out candidates for me, but I think Bissouma is more attainable. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, supermon said:

Are Fabinho, Tiago and Henderson too defensive. No, because they give the fullbacks and forward players the protection to express themselves. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, supermon said:

Funny thing is, the couple of times I've seen Bissouma, he does help out with forward play as well.

Haven't seen him much though.

8 minutes ago, WHY said:

Are Fabinho, Tiago and Henderson too defensive. No, because they give the fullbacks and forward players the protection to express themselves. 

That’s the key. If creative players lose the ball when trying to open up the opposition’s defence, too many times that has resulted in us immediately being put under pressure at the other end of the pitch. A more solid midfield snuffs out the danger before it becomes critical. This allows the more forward and creative players to play with less fear. 

• Like 3

We kinda need our midfield to be pretty defensive because our attack should it feature Coutinho and Suarez if we sign him is not going to win many balls back.

Unlike those front guys at runners up Liverpool who all press hard and win the ball back early. Ours will not.

• Like 4

This has the feel of one of those links where we're heavily linked to the player but then go and sign someone else, something that seems to happen a lot with us.

2 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

And if Kamara gets injured?

We still have Dougie and Nakamba and Chambers. 

Kamara barely gets injured.

I think DM is sorted. I'd like to see a striker now! 

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’ve needed a defensive midfielder since we got promoted, probably two actually. This idea that we’re done and it’s sorted now we’ve signed Kamara is laughable. He needs to be paired with somebody else in there that is more experienced and knows the league. 

Even if he is the superstar people say he is and he magically fixes all of our midfield issues, he might still get injured and then we’re back to square one. 

Bissouma or not, we need another defensive minded midfielder. 

Yeah we are also probably naively thinking there isn't a chance Kamara might even take time to settle and/or get the rhythm of things.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah we are also probably naively thinking there isn't a chance Kamara might even take time to settle and/or get the rhythm of things.

Or get injured in the first game…

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â