Yves Bissouma

Corleone

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

For those that like to scrutinize every little detail… he has added the Hammers emoji to his instagram account. What could it mean??

Someone’s getting nailed tonight?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

For those that like to scrutinize every little detail… he has added the Hammers emoji to his instagram account. What could it mean??

Joining the Marvels multiverse as a busy fingered version of Thor?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Pahah. 
That’s done then. Close the thread! 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well since they happily played Zouma its clearly a club not bothered by potential legal issues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well since they happily played Zouma its clearly a club not bothered by potential legal issues

Not sure we can take the moral high ground here

• Like 1

On 27/05/2022 at 01:43, Demitri_C said:

On what basis??

I know I'm in the minority on here, but I just don't rate him. I think McGinn & Luiz are both better players, and IMO Bissouma has been overrated. Plus all of the legal stuff is just not a good look

Like I said before, I'd rather spend the money on Caicedo from Brighton than Bissouma 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

#FakeNews. He does have hammers emoji but hes apparently that and the gorilla emoji on there for years

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I reckon he stays at Brighton until January

He can agree and sign a contract with any club outside England from January 1st and Brighton will get nothing. I don't think they'll want or allow that. He'll be shoved out the door.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 27/05/2022 at 16:52, Aston_Villan4 said:

Getting mixed up with the Claret & Blue teams?

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

I reckon he stays at Brighton until January

I don't believe Brighton could afford to write off 30m in a single season on one player. As he hasn't signed a contract and it appears that he won't sign one, I would bet my balls on him leaving Brighton this window

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â