Yves Bissouma

Corleone

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe he is hiding something from the police since he is still under investigation 🤔

Judging by the last couple of days maybe The Villa hiring squad have told him to ditch all that crap and get on board otherwise we are off , it’s your call??

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Almost definitely going elsewhere - our early shenanigans will have prompted others into action. I reckon Spurs. 

Tight barks them lot they won’t spend yet , they’ll hang around waiting to get £100 off , hopefully we are moving in 

18 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

agreed, he's the signing that I think would backfire on us the most. 

Its funny how people differ. He is one of the ones at the top of my wish list. Kamara was ahead of him but I never considered getting both. Getting one of them was enough for a hard on

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chine said:

Judging by the last couple of days maybe The Villa hiring squad have told him to ditch all that crap and get on board otherwise we are off , it’s your call??

Mm no I would be worried still that he is under investigation for sexual assault. 

This with the Suarez racist bullshit is really a bad PR issue all around 

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe he is hiding something from the police since he is still under investigation 🤔

Giving the police a little credit I suspect that they may have already taken copies of all his social media posts.

• Like 1

Players delete all posts and mentions relating to the club they're currently playing for all the time, not sure why it happens but they usually reappear a couple days or a week later, so presumably they're hidden rather than deleted, I've seen it happen with our players.

45 minutes ago, supermon said:

Getting the rumors it seems it's either Phillips or Bissouma, I think if that's true then if rather we go for Bissouma. Part of me thinks we won't sign any more cdms though

Would be thrilled with either as long as Bissouma is innocent of the charges. 

Edited by villaglint

37 minutes ago, villaglint said:

After 8 months the police must have something or he would be dismissed by now

39 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I refuse to believe anyone will pay what Brighton want while charges are still possible. From a risk perspective it won't be taken on. He won't go anywhere until the investigation is resolved.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

After 8 months the police must have something or he would be dismissed by now

What is there to dismiss, he hasn't been charged with anything? I am sure I read that this full episode is behind him now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

What is there to dismiss, he hasn't been charged with anything? I am sure I read that this full episode is behind him now. 

The Brighton police still have him under investigation 

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I don't believe that is the case, do u have a link?

Its from the Brighton news 9th April. I cant link on my phone

A quick google will show you

1 hour ago, supermon said:

Getting the rumors it seems it's either Phillips or Bissouma, I think if that's true then if rather we go for Bissouma. Part of me thinks we won't sign any more cdms though

Will hit the same roadblock in table if McGinn is still regular as 8 next season I'm afraid.

Would be amazed if we don't sign another midfielder though as Sanson and Luiz will both likely leave now so seems a bit odd to make us lighter in numbers given we've finally got an exciting DM in, Nakamba also got one year left on his deal.

Of course that means Tim and Carney could get more minutes but Carney showed v Burnley he isn't really ready to start 15-20 games in this league so sub cameos need to continue start of the season.

6 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

I don't believe that is the case, do u have a link?

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2022/04/06/brighton-and-hove-albion-footballer-remains-under-investigation-in-sex-attack-case/

Today (Wednesday 6 April) Sussex Police said: “A man in his forties from Brighton who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has had his conditional bail extended until Monday 6 June.

“A man in his twenties, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault, has been released under investigation while inquiries continue.

“No further information is available at this time.”

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

On what basis??

Presumption of his guilt, there’s no footballing reason to think he wouldn’t work as a signing.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â