Yves Bissouma

Corleone

57 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Almost definitely going elsewhere - our early shenanigans will have prompted others into action. I reckon Spurs. 

Doubt it, we seem to be well ahead of anybody else.  If we are keen on him I bet we are further down the track than we know while other clubs are just assessing their options.  We aren’t messing about while most other clubs are just starting to get their ducks into line.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Almost definitely going elsewhere - our early shenanigans will have prompted others into action. I reckon Spurs. 

Nah all the other club directors and managers are on holiday,  Gerrard, Lange and Purslow don’t take days off 🤣🤣

He's obviously leaving them as one year left and no desire to extend and Brighton are too suave just to let him go on a free transfer. Caciedo was looking good end of the season so there's the replacement there.

I was sceptical about him a few months back but more I think about it more I think he'd be a clever fit in the 8 position for us with licence to move back to 6 for games Kamara is unavailable for (or he struggles to adapt so we take him out of the team).

Just would like the off the field stuff to be sorted soon as that's obviously uncomfortable allegations.

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So photos are being deleted because he’s in the shit with his case and Brighton are trying to remove associations with him because it becomes public!

Where have you seen this. Because I seriously doubt that. Especially after he was released on Bail. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Get this guy through the door and I honestly won’t care if we don’t sign another player in this window.

I agree but it would be nice to get another CB and a striker in too 

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I thought he was cleared of all that 

It's a conditional Bail I believe but considering he was released but another person who was investigated for it wasn't I'd assume he's in the clear. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Because if he's moving club it doesn't make sense to have another clubs images on your social Media. 

Players don’t delete all their past teams photos when they move clubs do they? 

Non of our players have anyway.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â