Yves Bissouma

Corleone

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Rice is going to cost someone 100 million. I can’t see him going to United, Chelsea seems the best fit for him 

Going OT here but I can see him going to utd, my problem with rice is that I think he has a lot of good qualities in terms of breaking up play and the defensive side of the game but stick him in a side trying to get >60% possession every week and him getting 80 touches of the ball per game and I don't think he'll justify the price tag 

He'd be better at utd than he would be at Chelsea and definitely city 

• Like 1

Please Villa break your transfer record to get this guy in. Would significantly improve our central midfield for the next 5 years at least. 

I think we could offer Brighton 45m if we offload someone (e.g. Targett, Luiz or Ings).

Personally I'd sell Targett for 20m and buy Bissouma, would be the best thing we've ever done if we could convince him to come here. 

11 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Please Villa break your transfer record to get this guy in. Would significantly improve our central midfield for the next 5 years at least. 

I think we could offer Brighton 45m if we offload someone (e.g. Targett, Luiz or Ings).

Personally I'd sell Targett for 20m and buy Bissouma, would be the best thing we've ever done if we could convince him to come here. 

Rotterdam in 82 has got to be up there surely?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Condimentalist said:

Bissouma the player would be an outstanding signing.

Based purely on his footballing ability, if we have to pay a bit more to secure him now, vs losing him to others in the summer, then we should... 

That being said, I hope Gerrard's win at all costs mentality doesn't mean we've stopped doing thprough due diligence on the personalities we are bringing in. 

Maybe this police investigation will come to nothing, but even if it does, we need to be sure we wouldn't be blowing our record transfer fee and ending up with a word removed like Mendy or Greenwood. 

Citeh and United might be able to afford to write that loss off, we sure as hell can't.

I agree with you but…

Villa fans today: MG is scum, poor abused woman, he must never play again.

Also Villa fans today: Sign Bissouma, whatever it takes. Hopefully that inconvenient investigation will be over soon.

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Villa fans today: MG is scum, poor abused woman, he must never play again.

Also Villa fans today: Sign Bissouma, whatever it takes. Hopefully that inconvenient investigation will be over soon.

Not even remotely comparable. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â