Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why? He gave what he could. Never talked the club down. Was a humble pro who was happy to play for us. Gave us some flashes of his brilliance. A true pro. Blame Gerrard and Purslow. 

Exactly, he was their vanity project. Decent pro who gave his all, but sadly his legs were not up to the task anymore

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/06/2024 at 12:21, The_Steve said:

Bouba said how Gerrard going to his house was a major factor. As bad as he was for us; let’s give him credit for this. 

“When the coach comes to see you at home, when he makes the trip, when he explains the project, his ambition for me in the years to come, I take this into account.

“Especially when it comes from Steven Gerrard, one of the best midfielders in the world in his position. It leaned in my decision. I can’t wait to join him to work.”

https://www.football365.com/news/new-aston-villa-midfielder-reveals-what-gerrard-did-to-convince-him-to-move-to-villa-park

His project was probably to become LFC manager and take him there. 

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

His project was probably to become LFC manager and take him there. 

Still everything worked out well

in the end for us and Kamara. Unai has washed us of all the negative Scouse influences now and we’re pure Brummy Villa now. UTV!!!!!!

On 25/07/2024 at 08:12, The_Steve said:

Why? He gave what he could. Never talked the club down. Was a humble pro who was happy to play for us. Gave us some flashes of his brilliance. A true pro. Blame Gerrard and Purslow. 

You’re right, he was a good pro but the advance of time had sadly caught up with him. Signing him permanently was always the problem after his loan and that has cost us at least Dougie, so far anyway. Kamara was a good signing, so credit where it’s due. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bloody stupid new system. 

I see this is a hot topic. I rush in thinking WTF is going on?

The answer is nothing, just 2 posts 😡

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Bloody stupid new system. 

I see this is a hop topic. I rush in thinking WTF is going on?

The answer is nothing, just 2 posts 😡

What's happening is he's failed to win a game so far on loan and now he's injured

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â