Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

What i find interesting is the club have uploaded a video of our game against  liverpool  where we beat them 2-1 in fa cup semi final with the comment "one of pur fonest fa cup moments" guess who scored a brilliant goal for liverpool...

A clue perhaps 🤞

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Its happening GIF - Pesquisar em GIFER

Yes mate. Aston Villa are signing Coutinho. Gonna take a while for fans to wrap their heads around it, personally I’m in the grinning like an idiot stage right now.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair... just money ain't it?

If it's Arsenal for example, you could see why as they are now finding their feet and are a traditional " Big Club ", London and all that as well.

Agreed. I think the Stevie G pull is being overstated - in one way or another it will come down to money

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Lots raising concerns about the transfer - will he have the hunger, will he be past it, is he just a mercenary blah blah blah.

My only concern about my football club getting one of the world's best players is will we actually get it done - i hope so!

Exactly.

Gerrard knows exactly what sort of character he is, and I doubt he would be trying to sign him if he thought is has no hunger or is past it.

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Agreed. I think the Stevie G pull is being overstated - in one way or another it will come down to money

On this occasion i would say no . They were good friends off the pitch at Liverpool. Money always comes into it but if we do pull it off then i would say the friendship and respect they have would be the main reason . 

• Like 1

You've got to love Ashley Preece...

He has absolutely no idea what's going on at all, but comes out with some generic nonsense about the clubs being in constant dialogue. He hasn't broken a single transfer or been anywhere even close to knowing who we'd sign since he took the role at the mail. I just kinda feel sorry for him having to keep up this charade that he is the go to man for Villa transfers. The same goes for Evans - a complete fraud. 

FWIW, I like Preece, he's a Villan, but I can't help but die a little inside when he joins the party after the news is broke claiming to know what's going on! 😂

All about dem clickz tho. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

On this occasion i would say no . They were good friends off the pitch at Liverpool. Money always comes into it but if we do pull it off then i would say the friendship and respect they have would be the main reason . 

I think the other way around. Money is the important bit the Stevie G friendship is very much the sideshow IMO. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

No chance. Coutinho doesn't even talk to Villa if Gerrard isn't here, regardless of money. 

Yes, we're wealthy enough to pay his wages, but this doesn't happen if Gerrard doesn't speak to him personally, at length. 

And it sounds like if it happens it's because coutinho believes Gerrard is the man to get the best out of him

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

How does he know how many caps he has for brazil just like that?! Even if he is a friend, it is a very obscure fact to just "know" :ph34r:

Thats what i thought. What size football boot does he wear steven ? Favourite supermarket? 

9 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

How does he know how many caps he has for brazil just like that?! Even if he is a friend, it is a very obscure fact to just "know" :ph34r:

He did a presentation to the board this morning with reasons why we should sign PC. 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats what i thought. What size football boot does he wear steven ? Favourite supermarket? 

Lookh I’m not gonna be draaawn on the size nines he weeears when is down at the big asda 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â