Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Not sure we can afford to allow this sort of transfer to drag on, when we need some support now to help out. We certainly can’t wait until the end of the window for another team just to decide to swoop in ahead of us because they are based in London and have Sky approval. If it’s not done within a few days I think we need to move on! 

(Yes I know transfers take time etc, but we have seen this sort of thing before and it ends in disappointment more often than not). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Not sure we can afford to allow this sort of transfer to drag on, when we need some support now to help out. We certainly can’t wait until the end of the window for another team just to decide to swoop in ahead of us because they are based in London and have Sky approval. If it’s not done within a few days I think we need to move on! 

(Yes I know transfers take time etc, but we have seen this sort of thing before and it ends in disappointment more often than not). 

TBF I think this will be sorted on way or the other in the next few days.

• Like 1

Villa just posted a video of the 2015 Liverpool FA Cup semi final. Coutinho scored against us… the admins do like to post timely videos like the one yesterday about playing our kids against Liverpool last year after it was announced Liverpool had got their game yesterday called off. Conspiracy!!!

17 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

odds on him joining Villa are 8/13 on Paddy Power which is about a 62% chance of joining us. He was 1/6 which was an 85% chance.

It doesn't work like that. Betting odds are not linked to the chance of a player signing. They purely reflect the amount of betting activity on a particular outcome. I could put £1m on Messi joining Villa (if I had it) and he would be odds on favourite on Paddy Power. Means nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Sky sports now saying Spurs and Liverpool are NOT interested - having said this morning they WERE interested. I'm on the edge of my seat for further developments.

Just think of all the money they’d have received in bets though…

Did they have that guy on the show with his mobile phone? Because, if you have a mobile phone on display whilst live on air it means agents are constantly in touch with you. 

Is that still a thing? 

Honestly, Sky Sports is f***** trash when it comes to football.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Sky sports now saying Spurs and Liverpool are NOT interested - having said this morning they WERE interested. I'm on the edge of my seat for further developments.

Bit like when stories were coming out that lampard was no longer interested in the Norwich job... after it became clear Smith was the preferred candidate. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

It doesn't work like that. Betting odds are not linked to the chance of a player signing. They purely reflect the amount of betting activity on a particular outcome. I could put £1m on Messi joining Villa (if I had it) and he would be odds on favourite on Paddy Power. Means nothing. 

Correct. It either happens or it doesn’t therefore it’s 50% chance. I’ve got my bets on Mbappe.

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Have they interviewed a load of nomarks to find out what they think about this interest that's not interest yet? If not I'm not interested

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â