Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Complete blagger, the worst of a bad bunch for me.

Its embarrassing. Speak slowly , occasionally look at your mobile like you have all of Europe in your address book and point out the bleeding obvious . Voila. You are a sky transfer expert 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Its embarrassing. Speak slowly , occasionally look at your mobile like you have all of Europe in your address book and point out the bleeding obvious . Voila. You are a sky transfer expert 

If they pay him more then a buck.75 per hour they are as dumb as they look.

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

In reality they are just quickly scrolling through Newsnow to find out what Football Insider has to say. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

5 months would be the loan term for Coutinho. 

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It is when you're only signing them for 5 months though.

Fair enough, I’ve not been following this week and didn’t realise it was a loan. 

In that case then let’s work him to dust in that 5 months 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Anybody think we may have been worked over by agents again?

Na, I left my paranoia on the shelf today. I think it more likely that our manager wanted him at Villa and gave him a quick call to ask him if he would come to Villa, Coutinho said 'Yes Stevie' and the rest is being played out via the media

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Why, because we haven't managed to get this over the line inside the first 5 days of the window, only 2 of which have been working days?

12 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Quite possibly - make it convincingly appear he's gong to Villa (there has been a lot of inside scoop details from Spanish media on this) - only to flush out the intentions of clubs higher up the food chain, where he can get the minutes he needs AND has a better chance at silverware in the next 3 years. It might very well be a case of always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, hippo said:

What ? But, but , the pulling power* of Stevie G ? 

*Mythical

Do you seriously think we have a chance of signing Coutinho without Gerrard ? 

Whether if happens or not, the only reason it’s being discussed is because Gerrard is our manager.  

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â