Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Coutinho hey? How exciting!

I’m 37 pages late on this but if the deal isn’t a stupid one, and he’s still got the legs for it, I’d be all for signing him. He’s still a big name, I just wonder about his fitness. Could turn out like James at Everton.

Sky, and the vague as fu*k language they use to pertain to be ITK, they can get ****!

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They're just trying to make a drama out of it and get people betting.

Every. Damn. Time. 

Everyone just ignore Sky - it’s a 24 hour platform - they need to keep the content flowing. It’s all fluff. 

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Sky saying our approach has only been tentative and we haven't 'gone in for Kill' as we are worried about a bidding war.

6 clubs interested. Wages an issue.

Annoyingly they are now saying we could only offer Grealish £150k a week to stay in the summer - at the time though they were desperate to push the narrative that we somehow managed to offer him the same £300k a week City did and that therefore money played no part in his decision...now the boot is on the other foot £150k is our max and there's no way we could go over that (which, is much more believable than us finding £300k a week down the back of the sofa)

Like sky would have the remotest ******* clue what we are thinking or doing. They have become a parody of what sports broadcasting used to be. They are laughable.

Edited by Phil Silvers

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Coutinho hey? How exciting!

I’m 37 pages late on this but if the deal isn’t a stupid one, and he’s still got the legs for it, I’d be all for signing him. He’s still a big name, I just wonder about his fitness. Could turn out like James at Everton.

Sky, and the vague as fu*k language they use to pertain to be ITK, they can get ****!

James was Everton's best player for 5 months. If we get that out of Coutinho, brilliant.

Coutinho was and is a better player than James though. He was considered world class at one stage. James had a good tournament. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

James was Everton's best player for 5 months. If we get that out of Coutinho, brilliant.

Coutinho was and is a better player than James though. He was considered world class at one stage. James had a good tournament. 

He was brilliant to begin with, but 5 months isn’t a great return on such an investment. Listen (just wanted to copy Gerrard), Coutinho at his best is an outstanding talent, I’m just a football fan, I’ll not turn my nose up at a signing like that. 

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He was brilliant to begin with, but 5 months isn’t a great return on such an investment. Listen (just wanted to copy Gerrard), Coutinho at his best is an outstanding talent, I’m just a football fan, I’ll not turn my nose up at a signing like that. 

5 months would be the loan term for Coutinho. 

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It is when you're only signing them for 5 months though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â