Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

You are right, time goes past too quickly., Christ, that was a bad Jan window 😄.

We didnt just sign Samatta, we signed the whollllleeeee of Tanzania. 

Edited by Tommo_b
  • Haha 3

Just now, foreveryoung said:

He'll be scoring goals though chap.

Do u think Ollie doesn't want his team mates scoring goals which could mean we finish higher up the table and possibly  in Europe and increasing Ollie's end of year bonus?

47 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Makes no difference. It is down to the total cost of player + wages. A free signing on 10m a year for 4 years is the same impact as a 20m player on 5m a year for 4 years. However, if we go to sell the player then it makes a big difference as the profit on a free player would be substantially than the profit on a player we paid 20m for (assuming they were sold for the same price). More profit means more FFP scope to invest

It makes no difference. For the purpose of FFP the £20m fee paid is amortised across the contract as if it was a free transfer with higher wages. 

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

You’re all just creaming yourself because he has a foreign name. Classic VillaTalk.

If he was English his name would be Phillip Enclosed Pasture and you lot wouldn’t be so impressed, would you?

uh....what??

we've actually seen this guy play and know he's good. he's not some random 18 year old brazilian kid who we've never heard of. and not sure we ever get linked to those players anyway so not even 'classic villa talk' !

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It makes no difference. For the purpose of FFP the £20m fee paid is amortised across the contract as if it was a free transfer with higher wages. 

If the player is fully amortised then he is out of contract and leaves on a free. If we extend his contract we extend the amortisation period. The only way to get around that is to let his contract expire and let the player become a free agent and then sign him again as a freebie. If we sell a player he must be under contract

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

uh....what??

we've actually seen this guy play and know he's good. he's not some random 18 year old brazilian kid who we've never heard of. and not sure we ever get linked to those players anyway so not even 'classic villa talk' !

It’s a joke. It gets said every time we get linked to a creative foreign player.

I thought it would be obvious but perhaps not.

7 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

We didnt just sign Samatta, we signed the whollllleeeee of Tanzania. 

surely they are confused how Grealish who never passed to Samatta got a big move and Samatta is playing in Belgium

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I thought the modern, new age 50 and above year old man was now a suave, in shape , " silver fox " sugar daddy on yachts with half naked models in Dubai type.

You lot are basically now telling me that in circa 10 years, all I'll have to look forward to is randomly pissing myself? 🤔🙄

You’ve just described me but I can’t remember which one. Sorry what was the question again? Ah yes Tuesday. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â