Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

12 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

He could barely walk off the pitch. It looked serious to me.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the tunnel. It looked really scary. 

Edit: More seriously about 10 minutes.

Edited by MotoMkali

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

It took about 15 minutes to get to the tunnel. It looked really scary. 

Edit: More seriously about 10 minutes.

More embarrassing was the lack of stretchers and medical help.

Not just Coutinho but the Calvert Lewin situation too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

More embarrassing was the lack of stretchers and medical help.

Not just Coutinho but the Calvert Lewin situation too

On both counts embarrassing for both medical teams. Neither should be happening. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

On both counts embarrassing for both medical teams. Neither should be happening. 

I might be wrong but I am guessing as the home team we should be providing stretchers etc.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Looked more like his hamstring, but hopefully nothing too serious.

Special shoutout for the **** idiots who let him hobble off instead of getting a stretcher. What's the **** point in the additional risk to a player clearly struggling? Not the first time we've seen this circus from our medical team.

Thanks for your expert insight about what the injury was and how it should be handled. Assume you are a doctor of some description? I should write to the club with the benefit of your expert opinion about what our top quality highly trained medical team are doing wrong. I'm sure they'll appreciate your input and allow the current staff to apply for clowning roles at Zippos. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I thought he jarred his knee, his left standing leg got straightened out while planted

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

My worry too. He tried to balance himself but the shove in the back sent his momentum crashing.

Yeah, I've no idea where these hamstring theories have come from. From where I was it was pretty clear the petulant Everton player just shoved him in the back out of frustration causing him to plant his whole off balance bodyweight, at speed on a straightened extended leg. I wouldnt be at all surprised if it isn't another ACL or some kind of serious knee injury. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I mean I know from experience a hamstring tweak can be bloody painful but heal up quite fast

Same. I’ve had to be carried off the pitch in agony with hamstrings. But playing again in 4-6 weeks.

But Coutinho could really do without hamstring issues at this stage of his career. Good news if it’s not more serious though. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Thanks for your expert insight about what the injury was and how it should be handled. Assume you are a doctor of some description? I should write to the club with the benefit of your expert opinion about what our top quality highly trained medical team are doing wrong. I'm sure they'll appreciate your input and allow the current staff to apply for clowning roles at Zippos. 

Oh yeah, perfectly valid idea to just let our valuable asset hop off the pitch for a few metres then realise they've **** up again. Right you are.

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Im fairmess our medical team **** up Carlos last season thinking he had cramp so if its the same team they have form

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Oh yeah, perfectly valid idea to just let our valuable asset hop off the pitch for a few metres then realise they've **** up again. Right you are.

You see it week in week out with all clubs. 

These are highly trained professionals, the very best in the business. I think they know when it's OK to limp off and when a stretcher is needed. 

If you want I have give you a montage of Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Madrid, PSG, Bayern players being limped off the pitch between physios. Assume they all operate as a circus too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What a completly disgusting post. Have a word with yourself. 

There’s been a few of those this afternoon.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â