Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

36 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Hourihane v Newcastle should count but maybe Grealish touched it before he struck it. Either way, an appalling record.

Yeah, the guy stated that it wasn’t a direct free kick.

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

This is embarrassing…

That stat doesn't suprise me in the slightest. Been a real bugbear of mine for a while. Can't remember the last time we got a free kick and I got excited thinking we might score.

Every new signing I hope this might change and it doesn't. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s going to be absolutely class for us this season isn’t he? 😃🪄

He really could ! ,his class could well be the difference between us and those currently around us 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s going to be absolutely class for us this season isn’t he? 😃🪄

Especially when you consider the likes of him, Digne, and Doug haven't really had a proper pre season for a while, it bodes well.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Chine said:

He really could ! ,his class could well be the difference between us and those currently around us 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Especially when you consider the likes of him, Digne, and Doug haven't really had a proper pre season for a while, it bodes well.

Really looking forward to Phil & Emi lighting it up this season, just hope they get to play together regularly. Could we really wish for two better attacking & creative players? Just need to sort n solidify the team behind them (and for CF to be more clinical).

Yeah, I expect to see them kick on and produce their best form. Really pleasing to see all the lads together and enjoying each other’s company. A good, proper preseason at last!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Really hope Doug signs a new contract, no idea if he’s even been offered a new one. Looks like he enjoys it here and has plenty of pals… he’s going to get better and having Kamara in the side will only help… come on Doug, stick around kid.

Flipping love the fact that we have a quality South American contingent at the club now, was just a dream when I was a youngster 😆 but finally a reality now!

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Like this:

FB_IMG_1657795001019-min.jpg

If photos like this doesn’t make a fan excited for next season then I don’t think anything will. 

That’s potentially 5 Brazilian/Argentina internationals starting for us.  Carlos, Luiz and Beundia will get called up for World Cup :)

• Like 1

This squad we have accumulated has to be the most exciting of my lifetime. So much talent in there, a lot of money spent. Potentially it could all come together very nicely on the pitch and we could be in for a great season. Just a shame it will be extremely hard to compete for Europe with everyone else pulling their fingers out and strengthening well too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

This squad we have accumulated has to be the most exciting of my lifetime. So much talent in there, a lot of money spent. Potentially it could all come together very nicely on the pitch and we could be in for a great season. Just a shame it will be extremely hard to compete for Europe with everyone else pulling their fingers out and strengthening well too.

It’s the nature of the Premier League beast.

You’re completely right though - this squad (on paper) is very strong. I only hope we enjoy the ride rather than moaning about the ridiculous. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â