Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

I've yet to really be 100% convinced by Coutinho so far...BUT at that price, it's a gamble you'd be mental not to take. Excellent value for the potential upside of him rediscovering that £140m form! 

OMG if that price is not made up then that's gotta be the bargain of the century.

If he can avoid serious injury he's only gonna settle more and more.

Him and Buendia next season could light this place up

12 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I’m not convinced by him either but it’s a great fee, which makes me think the wages will be tough to swallow

At the end of the day you get what you pay for. If Villa wanna be up there then that's what it takes 

This could be our statement signing. Rotate him in and out depending on opposition and find a way for both Coutinho and Buendia to play together and we are on to something! Big influence here in attracting other quality players. 

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

At the end of the day you get what you pay for. If Villa wanna be up there then that's what it takes 

For me so far Coutinho hasn’t been a player worth 200k a week. He might be on more.

Just now, abdomlahor said:

For me so far Coutinho hasn’t been a player worth 200k a week. He might be on more.

He needs to settle, its the first regular footy he's had in ages. Gerrard knows him best, well that's what I'm hoping anyway

15 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I’m not convinced by him either but it’s a great fee, which makes me think the wages will be tough to swallow

The money saved on the fee will be used to pay his wages for a while, so there's that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The money saved on the fee will be used to pay his wages for a while, so there's that. 

Yeah but then that’s still money that could be used elsewhere. We’ll wait and see I suppose

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â