Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

On 13/03/2022 at 21:01, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think he was a luxury player in the second half, the way he just jogged back when we lost the ball before their second goal was not good to see. 

Give me a half a dozen more luxury players like him then and we will win the league...;) I rather like luxury, it's much, much better than the alternative. 

image.jpeg.a9bd6223dafdceb2a9e24ec96d87cbde.jpeg 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I love the way he carries the ball and uses his body. Grealish was very similar. It’s like he has this ability to slow the play down. A little drop of the shoulder here, a shimmy there and he’s manipulated the ball enough so that he’s now in complete control of it and he can make the pass that he wants. 

If you watch it, it’s just so bizarre how easy he makes it look. He’s never in a hurry to get rid of the ball. Now you compare that to somebody like Nakamba, or even Buendia, both of these are unbelievably good footballers in the sense they are PL players but Coutinho is so much better than them and all it is, is just the small things he does on the ball. The stuff you can’t teach. We’re very lucky to have him here. He’s probably in a bracket of players in world football that are elite in the way they play the game.

He really is on another level. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Son sat down next to me during the 1st half and asked why Countinho wasn't playing. Complete no show. 

Tbf, he should be preparing himself for the game against West Ham tomorrow. Not sitting on your couch.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â