Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

34 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Watcbed his first interview. And you can see why he struggled at Barca. A really shy quiet person. Not the type for the shit show . If he can keep injury free and Gerrard can get in his head then i have A brilliant feeling about this. He hasnt rocked up to use us. He is here to get his career kickstarted again. In terms of playing football. You can see by his shy smile he feels good about this 

Agree with all that. Get him and his family set up in a nice village outside Brum, focus on training and mentally wrap him up in the love-bombing he’s going to receive from our fans home and away. This could be the right club, right manager and right time to relaunch his career - and finally push us back to being an established team chasing and getting European football. 

Don’t know what to expect from him on the pitch, but hoping he brings the extra special quality we’ve learned to do without, while still improving as a team.

It’s a really exciting prospect. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s exactly the kind of character I want, show your personality on the pitch. Not on the front of the S*n.

After so many years of toxic dressing rooms it's such an important sea change at the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Agree with all that. Get him and his family set up in a nice village outside Brum, focus on training and mentally wrap him up in the love-bombing he’s going to receive from our fans home and away. This could be the right club, right manager and right time to relaunch his career - and finally push us back to being an established team chasing and getting European football. 

Don’t know what to expect from him on the pitch, but hoping he brings the extra special quality we’ve learned to do without, while still improving as a team.

It’s a really exciting prospect. 

He will have not recieved the love he is going to get from us since he left Liverpool. And even then this is different level. If he gets to his best he will be up there with McGrath as the best player to ever play for us .  Liverpool had Gerrard and Suarez at the same time as Coutinho . Come on Villa. This little magician is going to rip it up 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I heard it got really bad for him at Barcelona to the extent of him suffering from mental health issues. This really is a fresh start for him.

Yeah, let's make sure we slaughter him if he loses possession twice in a game 🙄👍

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Over one million views of his move here on Instagram on his personal Twitter alone. That is exposure.

Talent aside the exposure he will give us will have been a factor to the big wigs. Especially when it comes to sponsorship deals etc…

• Like 1

Just now, wilko154 said:

This is either going to be like Barkley last season, or on a completely different level never experienced at Villa Park before.

I'm praying it's the latter.

Immense or injured I'll go with.  If he's fit and on the pitch, he'll be our best player

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

Coutinho probably had a better English vocabulary than Lubb within 2 months of coming to England in 2013.

He had a better English vocabulary as a 5 year old kicking a beach-ball along Copacabana beach.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â