Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Phillipe we’d like to thank you if you win trophies and have good times too,

We’ll sing your name at every game you’re the special one and we all love you

the best in the world we all know (woah oh)

we don’t ever want you to go (you know)

PHILLIPE COUTINHO THE MAN WHO STOLE THE SHOW YOU’RE THE SPECIAL ONE AND YOURE DYNAMO, WOAH-WO-OAH, PHILLIPE COUTINHO! You’re special 

To the tune of Paul Baker - The Special One

16 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/nonlfc/according-to-reports-philippe-coutinho-has-signed-for-aston-villa-on-a-loan-deal

Reports suggest that Aston Villa have signed former Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy.

Philippe Coutinho will join up with former team-mate Steven Gerrard as he is set to join the Aston Villa manager, to re-discover his unbelievable form he once had in the Premier League.

Could it be?  Or jumping the gun!

Wonder who he is more friendly with - Dougie or Joelinton? Reckon both ourselves and Newcastle are viable options for him. I think it will come down to who will pay the most towards it all. However, we have to be in a commanding position with Gerrard being a former team mate of his. 

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Wonder who he is more friendly with - Dougie or Joelinton? Reckon both ourselves and Newcastle are viable options for him. I think it will come down to who will pay the most towards it all. However, we have to be in a commanding position with Gerrard being a former team mate of his. 

Read it back again mate, one is regular in Brazilian team, the other guy is someone he has never heard of

8 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I don't think Toon have a chance. Their facilities are dire and a serious threat of relegation. Coutinho doesn't need to squeeze every last penny out of a contract. He will get very well paid at Villa and it will be a much nicer place to work

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Probably the most i have laughed in years when he came out with that. Couldn't breathe

The tiger who went for a pint. One of Sean Lock’s greatest moments. 
As for Coutinho, if he signs then I’m going to have to find a way to deal with the permanent erection I’ll have. First world problems eh?

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

The tiger who went for a pint. One of Sean Lock’s greatest moments. 
As for Coutinho, if he signs then I’m going to have to find a way to deal with the permanent erection I’ll have. First world problems eh?

Pavel from Station Cars ....

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â