Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

7 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Great. Now i have to watch this pair of dickheads in the hope that they actually know something. Even though they don't. 

They quite clearly know nothing. It’s a masterclass in bluff and bluster, padding time without actually saying anything. 

1 hour ago, WHY said:

Well you would lose as they don’t, the betting company has nothing to do with Sky and hasn’t for a long time.

They might not have common ownership but they are so intertwined you would have more chance unravelling Christmas lights. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Sky Sports reporting that two clubs are still in talks for Coutinho, make of that what you will considering the crap they write. But if I at to guess it'd be us and Newcastle for sure. Let's hope we get this one over the line, be a decent start to the window. 

My guess is it’s BS to cover themselves in case he doesn’t join us. We wanted to avoid a bidding war so acted quickly IMO. Sky wanted a public bidding war.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Here he is, mobile phone at the ready! 
You can bet your life that if anything happens anywhere in the world re. transfers, that mans phone is ringing. 

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 17.24.34.png

Checking to see who gets the pleasure of @Eamescompany in the centre circle.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Still find Dharmesh Sheth hilariously stupid.

"Newcastle are potentially sounding out the possibility of being interested in Todd Cantwell".

That's some cracking journalism right there.

Why is that funny? I’d take him here, he’s going to be a top player I think 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Still find Dharmesh Sheth hilariously stupid.

"Newcastle are potentially sounding out the possibility of being interested in Todd Cantwell".

That's some cracking journalism right there.

They're currently preparing to plan to purchase the table they intend to consider placing the bid on. Maybe.

• Haha 1

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why is that funny? I’d take him here, he’s going to be a top player I think 

Give it a rest mate.

I know you probably think he's Grealish 2.0, but in no way does my quote say anything about my opinion of Cantwell's ability.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Give it a rest mate.

I know you probably think he's Grealish 2.0, but in no way does my quote say anything about my opinion of Cantwell's ability.

I see now, I thought you were slagging Cantwell off, apologies and yes, I think he already is a great player and he is beautiful too

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 2

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see now, I thought you were slagging Cantwell off, apologies

No worries. I wanted us to sign Cantwell in the summer, but I think / hope Coutinho will be on a different level.

Unless we don't sign him, then I hope he's crap.

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â