Premier League relegation battle

useless

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Pickford is some shot - stopper. I really hope they win this, I would take no joy in them being relegated, especially with them always being in the top division. 

He’s a figure of fun now for some reason but i’ve rarely seen him let Everton down. He’s never let England down. 

Just now, Genie said:

He’s a figure of fun now for some reason but i’ve rarely seen him let Everton down. He’s never let England down. 

Spot on. You have to admire his passion, and the fact he didn't apologise to Virgil Dijike for putting him out the game for 8 months. 

30 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Pickford is some shot - stopper. I really hope they win this, I would take no joy in them being relegated, especially with them always being in the top division

I would not lose any sleep if they went down, we went down and was an ever present in the prem. But no one cared because we had been stinking out the league for a few seasons bit like Everton now. 

• Like 1

Leeds big favourites to drop now.

Everton seem to have this knack of rousing themselves at Goodison when it's last chance saloon so could certainly see them getting to 38/39 points now beating Watford away and one of Palace/Brentford at home.

Leeds would then have to win two out of Arsenal away, Chelsea home, Brighton home and Brentford away, think that's going to be a struggle for them. They really should've sacked Bielsa in December.

Didn’t think they’d get anything from the game, so fair do’s to Everton.

At this rate, Leeds are going to be hoping the same Chelsea turn up when they meet and probably one of Brighton and Brentford are on the beach.