VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Too late with that one, he's been gone since AD 33. Must be on one of the earlier pages of this thread. 

Dave will be along in a week to tell us he is dead. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Comedian Gallagher 76 y.o 

The sledgehammer watermelon guy.

He is one of those American cultural references I’m aware of, but have had zero experience of. Never watched him, don’t really know what the act is about, I just know the name.

Also see the character “Urkel”.

Early seasons of The Simpsons has played its part in forming my limited knowledge of this sort of stuff.

• Like 3

Kevin Conroy was the voice of Batman. Absolutely the best portrayal of the character. A huge shame he's gone.

I was surprised he was only in his sixties though. He's clearly one of those people that has looked a good few years older than his age for his adult life.

• Like 1

Swedish singer and actor Sven-Bertil Taube 87 y.o.

One of the most famous Swedish singers of the last century who among other things also starred in the Swedish version of the Millennium TV-series.

His dad Evert Taube wrote a lot of the most iconic Swedish songs of all time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Keith Levene has died. 

Ah bollocks. Very important player on early On-U Sound records, Creation Rebel, African Headcharge, Singers and Players, Barmy Army, Gary Clail, Dub Syndicate, he was on all of them. Also much later, he went on to work with Mark Stewart too. An absolutely huge On-U player

Founder member of the Clash and The Flowers of Romance (with Sid Vicious), taught The Slits how to play guitar and of course the good early Public Image Ltd where he and Wobble crafted the absolutely genius Metal Box (which I'm now getting off the shelves to play in his honour)

Oh did I mention he used to bunk off school aged 15 to roadie for Yes

Very sad one this for me.