Boxing Day Football 26 December

andykeenan

I do love seeing the top teams smash other teams not called Villa but what really pisses me off is the attitude. 

Our academy team lost 4-1 to Liverpool who wanted more goals that day yet more experienced players just stroll about like its a friendly and let teams steam roll them

Just now, PaulC said:

It does though. Leicester had a tough game in the week eventually getting knocked out. Man City can rotate as much as they like and it makes no difference. 

But klopp says they're playing too many games and it's tough... 

So he doesn't want games, then it'll be unfair cos city played and he didn't, then it'll be unfair when he sees the reareanged games

I'm reality this is shit for everyone... Man city's billion pound squad of superstars doing OK is what it is 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

But klopp says they're playing too many games and it's tough... 

So he doesn't want games, then it'll be unfair cos city played and he didn't, then it'll be unfair when he sees the reareanged games

I'm reality this is shit for everyone... Man city's billion pound squad of superstars doing OK is what it is 

Not bothered what Klopp says. Fact is that City have by far the best squad and since omicron they are steamrolling everybody and pulling away from the likes of Chelsea. Maybe City havent been as hard hit as other teams but its definatley has worked in their favour. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â