Boxing Day Football 26 December

andykeenan

Just now, PaulC said:

Not bothered what Klopp says. Fact is that City have by far the best squad and since omicron they are steamrolling everybody and pulling away from the likes of Chelsea. Maybe City havent been as hard hit as other teams but its definatley has worked in their favour. 

Im not buying that. City have had the best squad for 6/7 seasons its why they have won about 5 titles in that time

Has nothing to do with Covid 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Im not buying that. City have had the best squad for 6/7 seasons its why they have won about 5 titles in that time

Has nothing to do with Covid 

Of course and i am not saying thats its not just because of this they are going to win it again but it hasn't hurt them. 

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Yepp. Passengers. Might be good next year in the Championship.

Sadly thats the end goal. Be a yoyo team and rake in the tv money and parachute payments. 

Financially its a good philosophy and honestly and sadly what can Norwich really achieve. Be a Burnley/Stoke team at most stay up a few seasons 

10 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

For me Kasper Schmeichel is either amazing one game and shit the next 3.

Total highlights keeper. 

Surely they got to give Danny Ward a go sooner or later, guy was excellent for Wales in euros yet just sits on the bench season in season out. Dosen't even get many games in the cup for them as Schmiechel played v Liverpool kids in the week.

I'd actually be o.k with signing him if there's any doubt over Emi's future.

Thought when I saw Leicester team they were going to get smashed, no Vardy and  Ndidi v Man. City is asking for trouble so hopefully they hit 6 or 7 again and we stay 9th even if we lose tonight.

Also said a few weeks ago I still thought there was a decent chance we could finish above West Ham. Big second half coming for them, they don't have miss Antonio.

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Zaha could've had a straight red so lucky he'll only miss one match with it being two yellows. 

He really is a dick. Such a stupid thing to do but he's got away with similar so many times. 

He has it coming literally every game he plays, absolute tool, he's got away with it a few times v us.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â