Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

ender4

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Thing is vs utd I thought it looked like a cup tie, Norwich didn't have the quality but they had the fire in their belly and put a proper shift in

Tonight they look lazy and uninterested, beaten before a ball was kicked, they're second to absolutely everything 

The latter sounds all too familiar 

If I was a Norwich fan id boo that, you can forgive being shit if they put a shift in to make up for it, Norwich aren't even close to doing that 

We haven’t let them do anything! Sometimes the opposition impact it to and we haven’t let Norwich do anything and we can do that because we have the better players, just like Liverpool did to us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Its ridiculous. Deano has had a fantastic start at Norwich. I dont see how booing helps them at all. but i am glad they are doing it, helps us.

I didn’t think Norwich fans were like that. Get the second and they will crumble .

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Dean should of took time off after Villa. He had credit in the bank. Would of landed a better job. This goes tits up, he’s back managing championship.

I respect his decision to be honest, he probably wanted to keep himself occupied after the disappointment. His players are really shit, but if they go down he’ll keep the job and will have a push for promotion the season after. Always nicer to manage a winning side.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Dean should of took time off after Villa. He had credit in the bank. Would of landed a better job. This goes tits up, he’s back managing championship.

Agree with that. 

Was probably a little bit too early for him. 

Villa job is draining.