Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Actually looks like the thigh again.

I was wondering if fear of injury was one of the reasons he hasn't been playing to ability.

He's in tears.

Yeah, it does look genuine. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Very frustrating however.

1 minute ago, blunther said:

None of the main three looking like great signings at the mo. Ashley young our signing of the summer so far....

**** me, I hadn't thought of it like that, but you're spot on. 

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

No we didn't.

The only player we shouldn't have brought is Ings, not because he is a bad player but he just doesn't fit in.

We definitely did. The last window was woeful. No thought whatsoever. 

Edited by Tayls

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The token block? Pathetic. Stuff like that will really piss off the management team

Yep, just jogged out then did a pathetic jump turning his back

Could easily have blocked the shot, but he didnt and we conceded

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

We are getting our ass handed to us today purely because they are far superior and on form tonight.

It would be scary if they had a number 9

This is it. It's not like we've made tons of mistakes, and most of those we have made have been in their half of the field. It's just that they're miles better than us and playing to their ability. If they turned up, they were always likely to win, that's what it is to have a much better team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

No we didn't.

The only player we shouldn't have brought is Ings, not because he is a bad player but he just doesn't fit in.

Buendia and Bailey both have contributed virtually nothing. Ings doesn't fit and we didn't sign a cm. 

It's looking a terrible summer in hindsight.