Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

I think for a large part of the season draws in most games suit a mid-table team like us. For example with this Leeds Palace game... if it 's a draw then Palace don't get far away from us and Leeds don't catch us up much, only a little.

Edited by robby b

Can’t see Burnley losing to this Newcastle team. Looking at their fixtures after Burnley I think they go into January winless. 

They are down 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Another way of looking at it is 2 points dropped to the only team in the league without a win, despite having an extra man for 80 minutes.

If they take that as anything but a kick up the arse, they may as well pat themselves on the back all the way to the Championship,

I think in the journey to 36/37 points it’s another small step closer. They were diabolical for most of the game but still avoided Newcastle sending them bottom of the league. 
As I say, once the dust settles I don’t think they’ll be devastated with it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Can’t see Burnley losing to this Newcastle team. Looking at their fixtures after Burnley I think they go into January winless. 

They are down 

I am hoping to see a few absolutely world class players (from about 15 years ago) sign in Jan. A couple of 34/35 year olds on 250k a week and 2 year contracts 

1 minute ago, robby b said:

My word, I just realised that if Leeds snatch a late winner then Newcastle will be 8 points adrift. Blimey. If that happens then their game against Burnley will be such a must win.

Suddenly I want Leeds to win :( 

1 minute ago, robby b said:

My word, I just realised that if Leeds snatch a late winner then Newcastle will be 8 points adrift. Blimey. If that happens then their game against Burnley will be such a must win.

And they have City, Utd, Liverpool, Leicester and Everton in Dec (not in that order)

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

Whatever happens at Leeds they are 7 points adrift given the goal difference 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â