Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

No more cringe than having our new players who don't speak English yet say "Up the Villa"

It would be cringe if we got them to say something about a club from another country in another league (which is what the Saudi's are doing.)

Them saying "Up the Villa" is cute!

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

It would be cringe if we got them to say something about a club from another country in another league (which is what the Saudi's are doing.)

Them saying "Up the Villa" is cute!

He basically said the equivalent of "Hello, my name is Steven Gerrard and I am a Villa", in the native language of the country he's working in. Probably the least cringe thing Stevie G has done in recent memory.

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He basically said the equivalent of "Hello, my name is Steven Gerrard and I am a Villa", in the native language of the country he's working in. Probably the least cringe thing Stevie G has done in recent memory.

Oh sorry did I quote the wrong video. I was talking about the one with the Liverpool fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone and touching the Saudi Club badge in the tunnel.

Edit: Yes I quoted the correct video posted above by Zatman

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

No more cringe than having our new players who don't speak English yet say "Up the Villa"

What used to be even more cringe is the welcome interviews:

What do you think of our facilities?

What did you think to our stadium?

Do you think we're a big club?

Please praise us!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Soo he's basically given up on being a proper manager then. Probably for the best..

I mean he could STILL land another job and turn it around.

But that's assuming he has any managerial ability, which he doesn't, so he won't.

11 hours ago, Tom13 said:

What used to be even more cringe is the welcome interviews:

What do you think of our facilities?

What did you think to our stadium?

Do you think we're a big club?

Deano at Norwich: "Yeah, No."

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â