Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

My take on this is that he's gone but they don't want to push the button till they have got the new man in.

He would have still been in charge of the next 2 games ....until the news broke last night!

#nigeitk 

8 minutes ago, Nigel said:

My take on this is that he's gone but they don't want to push the button till they have got the new man in.

He would have still been in charge of the next 2 games ....until the news broke last night!

#nigeitk 

The article in telegraph that broke the Poch news said, we would wait if Poch showed interest.  Seems like a deal with him is some way off.

Does that mean Gerrard gets potentially an unlimited amount of games before we push the button?

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

The article in telegraph that broke the Poch news said, we would wait if Poch showed interest.  Seems like a deal with him is some way off.

Does that mean Gerrard gets potentially an unlimited amount of games before we push the button?

I'll ask my sources 

• Thanks 1

Best outcome being that Gerrard gets wind of this and resigns.. saving us compensation money. Will never happen but nice to dream

I really don't think we're in a position to wait too long if that's the case.

We need Gerrard gone and a new man in ASAP.

If we hang on to him much longer the new manager could have a huge fight on his hands to keep us in the league

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PeterSw said:

Best outcome being that Gerrard gets wind of this and resigns.. saving us compensation money. Will never happen but nice to dream

Be even better if poch happened be walking past the door...."whats happening here then....?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dubliner said:

I really don't think we're in a position to wait too long if that's the case.

We need Gerrard gone and a new man in ASAP.

If we hang on to him much longer the new manager could have a huge fight on his hands to keep us in the league

It's only October, bud. I don't disagree we need change, but we are months from being irreparable.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know people don’t take much notice of odds but very rarely if ever have I seen manager or player odds drop this low and it not happen. Surprised it hasn’t been suspended. 

This was my thinking - and I struggle to believe people would lump on on the basis of a Football Insider article. More to it I believe. I want to believe anyway.

I know people don’t take much notice of odds but very rarely if ever have I seen manager or player odds drop this low and it not happen. Surprised it hasn’t been suspended. 

A significant drop in odds, all due to the fake article from Football Insider

The way I see it is the delay is due to formalities, Compensation packages etc.   Critchley will be in charge for the next 2 games at the very least. 

I don't think they would announce him leaving so close to a game. I think he's here for Fulham.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â