Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He isnt going anywhere before fulham. Theyw ould have sacked him sunday night or early hours monday. I think fulham is win or bust for hin

I don't understand this logic (not yours btw). What's going to change if he beats Fulham? If he needs this game or any one game to save his job, might as well just sack him already.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't understand this logic (not yours btw). What's going to change if he beats Fulham? If he needs this game or any one game to save his job, might as well just sack him already.

That's where I am too

We beat Fulham, even beat Brentford and then what? Go back to being shit but everything is OK because of those points? Or like Murphy suggests we should go back to happily being the training club for Gerrard to learn how to be a football manager?

This whole needs time to implement his ideas stuff is bollocks, beating Fulham would just mean he blags more time here not that he has a long term future here

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry if already posted but word is he was hammered at a pub yesterday telling people to lump on him being next manager sacked. There’s a photo doing the rounds too. Probably bullshit but if it’s true he clearly ain’t taking the news well!

This is hilarious. I’d love to see that photo.

39 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry if already posted but word is he was hammered at a pub yesterday telling people to lump on him being next manager sacked. There’s a photo doing the rounds too. Probably bullshit but if it’s true he clearly ain’t taking the news well!

Wouldn't that effect his pay off leaking information for gambling reasons

Hopefully so as he deserves as little compensation as possible

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It’s probably all bollocks. But it shows the sheer joy on here when it eventually does happen.

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Potentially but it’s a tiny market anyway. Nobody getting rich from betting on him. 

I reckon it’s bullshit anyway. Do think he is being sacked soon though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â