Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Sack him tonight, that was an utter embarrassment of a performance against 10 men, 2 shots on target after they went down to 10men, his subs was baffling and keeping Watkins on I have no words apart from…..get rid now

Edited by rbcuk

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

We did. 

We also played awful football at times. 

If this was a one off I'd be the same but this is pretty standard villa under Gerrard.

No doubt we have been poor under Gerrard for the most part but today, and all I'm talking about is today, its on the players. We had enough chances to win. Coutinho scores then we probably win 3-0.

Just now, R.Bear said:

No doubt we have been poor under Gerrard for the most part but today, and all I'm talking about is today, its on the players. We had enough chances to win. Coutinho scores then we probably win 3-0.

But I'm not sure you can just talk about today when it's been so bad for so long. 

Unfortunately it all just becomes part of a bigger picture. 

3 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

In fairness Robbie keane kept us up that season did he not

He did but was more budget comparison. McLeish and Lambert were loaning players from MLS mid season and Gerrard is signing Brazilian and Fremch internationals

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The feel good factor built up over the years is completely gone. It’s the most toxic it’s been since we went down. For that he HAS to go. 

It is toxic on here, not at the games.

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

He did but was more budget comparison. McLeish and Lambert were loaning players from MLS mid season and Gerrard is signing Brazilian and Fremch internationals

Na I know.  Just don’t like robbie keanes name been taken in vain 😀

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The feel good factor built up over the years is completely gone. It’s the most toxic it’s been since we went down. For that he HAS to go. 

It took about 8 months for the 3 years of hard earned goodwill to be killed from the fanbase

• Like 1

Just now, nepal_villan said:

Let's flip the script - what's there to like about how we are playing? Given how much money we've spent and the talent in our squad it really rests with the manager.

The highlight of the games now are the games are only 90 minutes.....thats it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â